Hyper-Gamers.com

Register or login to join our forum.
No regrets =)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyper-Gamers.com

Register or login to join our forum.
No regrets =)

Hyper-Gamers.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hyper-Gamers.com

Welcome to Hyper-gamers Community

2 posters

Add-On website!

BladeStormX

Add-On website! Empty Add-On website!

Post  BladeStormX Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:28 am

Well, if you need a good add-on or two for WoW or a few other games. You can click ->Here<-
    Please leave your favorite add-on below!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Add-On website! Empty Re: Add-On website!

Post  Admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:39 am

Wow i think the add-on Quest Helper is the best man. A 100% helper for your quest like its name says. Handy stuff. But is there such an addon where it helps you cast skills? or reminds you or something?
    BladeStormX

Add-On website! Empty Yes.

Post  BladeStormX Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:13 am

Admin wrote:Wow i think the add-on Quest Helper is the best man. A 100% helper for your quest like its name says. Handy stuff. But is there such an addon where it helps you cast skills? or reminds you or something?
    Yes, its called quartz actually. And it tells u the exact time on ur spells such as say frostbolt is a 2.5 second cast for me. It will countdown every Mill Second from 2.5 to 0. Same with professions and what not! Good skill. Also has a timer if ur targeting an enemy player. It will show there stun duration! Good luck!
    BladeStormX

Add-On website! Empty Yes.

Post  BladeStormX Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:13 am

Admin wrote:Wow i think the add-on Quest Helper is the best man. A 100% helper for your quest like its name says. Handy stuff. But is there such an addon where it helps you cast skills? or reminds you or something?
    Yes, its called quartz actually. And it tells u the exact time on ur spells such as say frostbolt is a 2.5 second cast for me. It will countdown every Mill Second from 2.5 to 0. Same with professions and what not! Good skill. Also has a timer if ur targeting an enemy player. It will show there stun duration! Good luck!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:57 pm

Been checking out quartz but wasn't the right one. This was the one but i can't get the name LOL.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content