Hyper-Gamers.com

Register or login to join our forum.
No regrets =)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyper-Gamers.com

Register or login to join our forum.
No regrets =)

Hyper-Gamers.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hyper-Gamers.com

Welcome to Hyper-gamers Community

3 posters

hello hypergamers

deagle
    deagle

hello hypergamers Empty hello hypergamers

Post  deagle Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:41 pm

Hi guys,, and hi to admin.. merry christmas to all..First of all i want to thank you for creating hyper gamers cuz u know i can hardly find any other less ping server to play. i understand the server is in construction thats y its lagging.. i love css and play hours. lol cuz i got kicked from many other servers just for high pings.. i prefer you to install a nice mod and also quake sounds they are awesome.. ive seen many pretty campers in your server who pull the game longer and make other players wait while they play.. I saw an anticamping mod on some server and i prefer that.... its nice.... btw thanks again.. Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

hello hypergamers Empty Re: hello hypergamers

Post  Admin Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:31 pm

Will deffinitely look into it but i hope you guys tolerate this. Coz we really need an overhauling.
    Solid Snake
    Solid Snake

Post  Solid Snake Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:02 am

Hi sir and welcome to hyper-gamers I'm glad you enjoyed this server

like we do. Although I have to disagree with you with the anti-camping, i mean, isn't that the point

of being a team? Camp and provide cover for those who rush in? I mean for example you're the only

one left and you have AWP and like 10 hp left, what are you gonna go out and find the remaining

enemies? I think in these situations you cannot be called a camper, you're just fighting a smart fight.

But for the players who have 100 hp and have like an assault rifle, submachine gun or shotgun and

just camp, they're cowards LOL.

I hope you understand my point. Peace out and enjoy playing CSS. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:46 pm